Saturday 28 June 2008

Xpress Results in your Lunch Break



Tracy takes a great Pic in her cheeky 'Chaser' Shirt. FYI: She is also enrolled in our "LunchBox" program & loving it!


Hi Gary
Just wanted to THANK YOU so much for the fabulous job you guys do at the Lunch Xpress Bootcamp session. When I first started 4 months ago I was so scared, nervous and the only exercise I was doing was the occasional run for the train! Now my fitness and figure has change immensely and I love every little bit of exercise I do and try plan everything around my twice weekly lunch sessions!

I have family commitments so it's sometimes hard for me to exercise after work and the lunch session is great as it gives me a rest from being chained to the desk and stops that afternoon slump!

Your advice, support and encouragement are to be commended!

My name is Tracy and I am a Bootcamp-aholic

Cheers

Tracy

No comments: