Sunday 5 August 2007

Sarge Gets a Promotion!




Gday all,

In recognition of my continued dedication to providing the very best in Original Bootcamp Fitness Programs, I was recently awarded a promotion to 'Staff Sergeant' by the Bootcamp Fitness Network.

It truly is an honour to be among the first Certified Bootcamp instructors in Australia to be awarded this rank and one of only 3 Nationwide and to be recognised again for my high proficiency, dedication and continuous drive to provide highly effective fitness programs for my recruits and the continued development of my fellow Bootcamp Instructors. (The first was when only a few months ago I was awarded Bootcamp Lead Instructor of the Year).

I would also like to congratulate the other two Instructors who achieved the rank of 'Staff Sergeant' both of whom I respect Immensely David 'Stoxy' Stocks who operates in the Victorian Bayside Area and Rob Coads who is based in the Adelaide CBD, Henley Beach and Golden Grove Areas.

A sincere and Heartfelt thank you to all my Friends, Family and Recruits for helping me continue to realise my dream, wait until you see what I get up to next!

HOOYAH!

'Staff Sergeant' Wagner

No comments: