Wednesday 8 August 2007

Testimonial





Testimonial - Recently published in the HOOYAH! National Newsletter.

"I have recently finished the Bootcamp in Melbourne, under the instruction of Gary Wagner (Sarge).
I would like to pass on my recommendations and feedback regarding the recently completed Bootcamp, firstly Original bootcamp is one of the best things I have been involved with. I have competed in sport and fitness for many years, rowing, triathlons, kayaking, rugby and gym. I have enjoyed this training more than any other training I have been involved in.

Often it is difficult to become motivated to train and I have seen over the years many people get involved in a program and then decide to drop out for one or another reason, I personally believe this is due to the trainer or coach. On the first evening of Bootcamp I looked around and saw a number of people I thought would have given the program the flick after a week, however I was pleasantly surprised. Gary’s energy and motivation towards our platoon was infectious and ensured each and everyone of us gave 110%, I think I can speak for the whole platoon when I say, we were keen and eager about coming to each training session looking forward to what was in store.

The Bootcamp was great and I have signed up again as many of the others recruits have, I would like to pass on my thanks to all involved with the Original Bootcamp program and especially to Gary for his leadership and motivation towards all of us. I would recommend the Original Bootcamp to anyone!

Hooyah!!!

Renton Carlyle-Taylor, Melbourne, VIC

No comments: